Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Welcome to the blog of Jeremy Piven

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I have been in numerous movies and TV shows. Here is a link to my IMDB profile, just in case anyone does not recognize the name:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005315/

Everyone probably thinks they know me because I am so famous, but I have a not so famous alter ego that lives and works in the city of brotherly love. This alter ego spends his time working at a large corporation, eating at local restaurants, and trying to make his way in the world.

I got the idea for this blog mess after reading about this skanky Washington DC chick I went to college with. Not that I knew her or anything, but reading about how she has anal sex with political big wigs for money got me thinking that I too could write about anal sex. Never having anal sex might hinder the blog a bit, but I will make it up as I go along. And if that angle doesn't pan out, then I could always stick to writing about the things I know best: doing tax returns, eating, being a baller, getting drunk, the usual mundane events of my life. Maybe I will also throw some stuff in this blog about my very famous friends, like John Cusack. Not many people are aware of this, but John and his sister Joan were actually Siamese twins. They were separated years ago in a very experimental surgery.

Yesterday, I took my girlfriend out to Bertucci's Brick Oven Pizza. I do mystery visits there for free meals. The service was terrible, i felt bad for our waitress because I fill out this survey basically telling her bosses that she does not know how to do her job. What amazes me is that since she obviously knew I was famous, why didn't she wait on my table more attentively? Anyway, Bertucci's sucks and the only reason I have ate there five damn times in the past two years is because it is usually free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home